• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,522

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Delhi spokesperson for the BJP, Tajinder Singh Bagga, has filed a police complaint against filmmaker Anurag Kashyap for “intentionally hurting Sikh sentiments by adding a scene which disrespects Sikh religious symbol Kada” in the second season of the Netflix series, Sacred Games.

The scene in question involves actor Saif Ali Khan’s character, police inspector Sartaj Singh, removing his ‘kada’ and throwing it into the sea. Kashyap didn’t direct the scenes starring Saif; he was, instead, at the helm of the Nawazuddin Siddiqui timeline in the show. Masaan director Neeraj Ghaywan directed the Sartaj timeline.

Sacred Games: BJP’s Tajinder Bagga files police complaint against Anurag Kashyap over controversial ‘kada’ scene

Maybe he recorded the video on this phone while it was playing on TV and put that recorded file on a CD

Delhi spokesperson for the BJP, Tajinder Singh Bagga, has filed a police complaint against filmmaker Anurag Kashyap for “intentionally hurting Sikh sentiments by adding a scene which disrespects Sikh religious symbol Kada” in the second season of the Netflix series, Sacred Games.

The scene in question involves actor Saif Ali Khan’s character, police inspector Sartaj Singh, removing his ‘kada’ and throwing it into the sea. Kashyap didn’t direct the scenes starring Saif; he was, instead, at the helm of the Nawazuddin Siddiqui timeline in the show. Masaan director Neeraj Ghaywan directed the Sartaj timeline.

Sacred Games: BJP’s Tajinder Bagga files police complaint against Anurag Kashyap over controversial ‘kada’ scene
I see same people launghing at this post ..litlle time back who was saying that leila is worst series because it disrespect any religion...i just wanna know why this discrimination ??

I see same people launghing at this post ..litlle time back who was saying that leila is worst series because it disrespect any religion...i just wanna know why this discrimination ??
I personally hated Leila because the ending was weak. It had nothing to do with any religion. Coming to Sacred Games. The character despise his father because of his father falling for wrong forces. That's why he threw away the thing his father gifted to him.

Correction, Not some people, almost everyone is laughing at that post. I liked show Leila, it was harsh but in my view showed extreme tomorrow. No one is doing any discrimination, we want to keep at least online contents like social media, OTT protected from government hands. I have made this point several times already.

No censorship on any online content. It gives Unlimited powers to government which will never stop once started and this will cause major damage to not only democracy but also each and everyone of us.

Last edited:
Correction, Not some people, everyone is laughing at that post. In fact I liked show Leila, it was harsh but in my view showed extreme tomorrow. No one is doing any discrimination, we want to keep at least online contents like social media, OTT protected from government hands. I have made this point several times already.
Leila wasn't as religion minded as Ghoul. Leila was more about discipline and following their cult of personality leader. It's like our current scenario we might hate wrong doing of BJP government. But we still fall for Modi and his personality. For example you watching Man vs Wild PM Modi special.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock