BHIM app News and Updates

Is it bro are u sure ??
They are private company and each company will work for it's profit otherwise there is no point in building a company. Currently there are no revenue from phonepe and with huge cashback it's actually making huge loss.

But that's not the case for Bhim.

In bhim application unable to check bank balance from past 5 days everytime throwing some errors like upi timeout , npci error , sbi timeout etc.... Anybody facing the same bros ?? .. Tired using these Govt app's not at all working in needed time like the government 😡😔

In bhim application unable to check bank balance from past 5 days everytime throwing some errors like upi timeout , npci error , sbi timeout etc.... Anybody facing the same bros ?? .. Tired using these Govt app's not at all working in needed time like the government 😡😔
It's SBI's problem. From 3rd August 2020 I'm also facing the same problem in both Paytm and Google pay. Many people have already complained on twitter and SBI also acknowledged the problem but yet to convey when exactly this problem gonna fix.

It's SBI's problem. From 3rd August 2020 I'm also facing the same problem in both Paytm and Google pay. Many people have already complained on twitter and SBI also acknowledged the problem but yet to convey when exactly this problem gonna fix.
But I'm using another private bank also that also linked with Bhim having the same issue

Finally this issue solved

But I know this is temporary once again the same issue will arise again after some time 😡🤬

Last edited:
Bhim SBI pay app updated. With security Enhancements..

ssB8nAZ.jpg

SBI Bhim App updated...Option to apply for SBI credit card...

q13E3BO.jpg

skq4akP.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock