Bharti Airtel started Expansion of FTTH..

It's already Started in my nearby city itself...My relative installed BBNL services 1 month ago...At that time it was showing BBNL as ISP...Few days ago I went there and found Airtel as ISP..

They are providing BW to many local players (mostly their Postpaid dealers) in small towns and villages, incl my town. Are they including them?

It's already Started in my nearby city itself...My relative installed BBNL services 1 month ago...At that time it was showing BBNL as ISP...Few days ago I went there and found Airtel as ISP..
Yeah my lco is also using bbnl to provide internet services in my area and prior to that he had another provider. Previously i had used bbnl services for 5 years and every time on speedtest it used to show isp as bbnl itself. Now in my new place it is showing isp as Airtel too. It was bbnl itself when he first made the switch but within a month (since October) it changed and has since remained Airtel. Good thing is internet service has been uninterrupted from past few months other than occasional slow speeds which are okay.

Pic before
5LR3o9c.jpg

After
IH50Q2V.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah my lco is also using bbnl to provide internet services in my area and prior to that he had another provider. Previously i had used bbnl services for 5 years and every time on speedtest it used to show isp as bbnl itself. Now in my new place it is showing isp as Airtel too. It was bbnl itself when he first made the switch but within a month (since October) it changed and has since remained Airtel. Good thing is internet service has been uninterrupted from past few months other than occasional slow speeds which are okay.
Can u post the list of plans and it's prices?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock