• Views: Views 8,154

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Website: BharatPe | One QR Code for All Payment Apps | Zero Charges | No Limit

BharatPe for Merchants - Apps on Google Play

BharatPe is a truly ‘Indian’ payments company serving the offline retailers and businesses. We empower the merchants to accept UPI payments for ‘FREE’ through the BharatPe QR. Merchants can sign up instantly and start receiving the funds immediately in their bank account. BharatPe makes payment acceptance simple by offering merchants a single interface for all UPI apps such as PayTM, PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM, Mobikwik, Freecharge, True Caller and 100 other UPI apps.

Source

BharatPe – Isko Lagao Dhandha Badhao

Now retailers/ shop owners can accept customer payments:
• For Free – Zero Commission
• From any payments App (Paytm, PhonePe, GooglePay, WhatsApp, Amazon Pay and 150+ bank apps)
• Receive money instantly and directly in your existing bank account
• Safe, trustworthy and secure. Powered by UPI - Developed by National Payment Corporation of India NPCI (Govt. of India)

Additional Benefits:
• Get loans for your business at lower interest rates
• Manage your working capital
• Keep records of all your bills/invoices in one place
• Manage your customer Udhaar/Bahi Khata and send them payment links

I have already bharatpe merchant QR code from last 3 months and also earned cashback of Rs.100. They given me the offer to receive 10 payments of Rs.100 each and I will get Rs.10 for each payment..

Its looking like another copy of phonepe and also both phonepe and Bharatpe tied with Yes Bank only for payments.

This is just another UPI based app, when they say it accepts payment from all apps, it only accepts it through UPI, not like customers can pay through wallet balance of those apps and it still goes to your bank account without a transaction fee, that would be revolutionary.
The name can easily be confused with Bharat QR code, which can be scanned to pay through UPI, rupay, mVisa, master pass or amex cards for free.

Last edited:
Isko Lagao Dhandha Badhao
What feature of this app will make business grow?
PhonePe also charges zero commission on inbound/outbound upi transactions.

Additional Benefits:
• Get loans for your business at lower interest rates
• Manage your working capital
• Keep records of all your bills/invoices in one place
• Manage your customer Udhaar/Bahi Khata and send them payment links

Are these the only features that make this app for "dukaandaar"?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock