Betaal | Netflix | 24 May

b6oPRlc.jpg

lol.. why do they release according to US time? 😆
Source
That is an issue.....an Indian original releasing at ease of American users.....sometimes they release a thing at 12 am like Ghost Stories and the other time at 12.30 pm.

Also I guess, its because of Involvement of Blumhouse. May be the post prod was done in US! Which might be reason for they uploaded it at us dc's may be. Itz my assumption only.

Last edited:
Also I guess, its because of Involvement of Blumhouse. May be the post prod was done in US! Which might be reason for they uploaded it at us dc's may be. Itz my assumption only.
Maybe but even Hasmukh also released at 12.30 pm.

My wild guess is that when Netflix releases the trailer for any original web series/film from any geographical area they mention the exact release date for worldwide streaming, and all Netflix Originals come to all countries without any copyright/ownership issues, so they want it to premiere together on given date.

Like Betaal release date is 24th May, so if they release it at 12:00 am in India, US would be getting it on 23rd May rather than 24th May, so rather they release it on US timings so the whole world gets it on one date as mentioned in trailers i.e. 24th May.

Pretty wild logic but yes maybe it is like this.

Last edited:
Like Betaal release date is 24th May, so if they release it at 12:00 am in India, US would be getting it on 23rd May rather than 24th May, so rather they release it on US timings so the whole world gets it on one date as mentioned in trailers i.e. 24th May.

Pretty wild logic but yes maybe it is like this.
Damn.. Wild logic indeed... but seems right.. maybe IT IS the real reason behind doing this..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock