Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all!!!
Broadcaster should keep their attitude in their pocket as bilateral series are not that meaningful so u can't expect us to spend higher unlike IPL(atleast for a test or odi)
I think SC recent recent decision has favoured bcci and thats why bids are so high.
And the broadcaster can recover the amount in an easy way because they have 10 months in a year Not have to rush like Star to recover within 2 months

And the broadcaster can recover the amount in an easy way because they have 10 months in a year Not have to rush like Star to recover within 2 months
I Doubt they'll get Advertisement rates equivalent to what STAR would get for an IPL Game, especially for an Afghanistan test, or even Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, West Indies or a Sri Lanka Series. Subscription could be the go to way, but customers won't aggressively subscribe for these series.
Unless it is Jio and it has game changing plans like in Telecom.

I Doubt they'll get Advertisement rates equivalent to what STAR would get for an IPL Game, especially for an Afghanistan test, or even Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, West Indies or a Sri Lanka Series. Subscription could be the go to way, but customers won't aggressively subscribe for these series.
Unless it is Jio and it has game changing plans like in Telecom.
I agree bro But I think subscriber revenue will be steady Consider there are 3 series against Australia, Zimbabwe and England I think no one will drop the channels after Australian series and again activate at England series It is simply we no watching the other series In that case may add rate affect But subscription revenue still get

I agree bro But I think subscriber revenue will be steady Consider there are 3 series against Australia, Zimbabwe and England I think no one will drop the channels after Australian series and again activate at England series It is simply we no watching the other series In that case may add rate affect But subscription revenue still get
Those are international series and are not part of bcci rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom