• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle of DDF bros begins. While most probably Star India will clinch this deal too (along with IPL), lets see what unfolds. Does Sony have a chance? Will they go aggressive to ensure they dont lose out like they did in IPL? Who are other contenders? DSPORT cannot accommodate all I think. What are your opinions?
I think star will buy it Like IPL Sony and discovery will bid for Indian subcontinent rights , star go for global bid. I think star will bid with a good amount for global right as now they have Disney So no problem to find market So my view star gonna grab it

Star Monopoly would prevail with its win over BCCI auction. Would be a dream run for them as they have IPL ( Own Production + Global Media Rights ) and recently purchased BCCI own domestic production rights.

The battle of DDF bros begins. While most probably Star India will clinch this deal too (along with IPL), lets see what unfolds. Does Sony have a chance? Will they go aggressive to ensure they dont lose out like they did in IPL? Who are other contenders? DSPORT cannot accommodate all I think. What are your opinions?

Star i guess & want

Buy anyone other than sony

No chance for Dsport with one channel and lack of experience in Sports broadcast BCCI won't take risk i guess let's see ;);)

discovery & viacom18 joint bid!
If anyone other than Star wins, we'll have a great new experience. Who knows, Mr. Ambani may just launch a few new channels to accommodate :wink:
I remember when RDTV launched in October'2008, during the T20 World Cup, they had special channels, with one of them showing stadium/ground cameras all the while without commentary. Those were the days!

Sharing the link of June'2009: Reliance Big TV customers can get live in-stadia experience on interactive cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock