Breaking BCCI announces 3 year kit sponsorship deal with MPL

So what does this mean... Will they Design new Kits with new colours and patterns for team india like they are doing for RCB/KKR? :)o_O
Yes that's what am wondering how they design what Nike used to till now. Coming to RCB / KKR they are sponsoring bro not designing.

Imagine if the kit design /colours are not upto the mark or not attractive to see on television.. The Brand value of team India gets damaged. Hope they are atleast better presented unlike their ads and app.

MPL wont be designing team kit they are only sponsoring it....kits would be made by adidas or nike......MPL name wound be in front of the shirts

MPL wont be designing team kit they are only sponsoring it....kits would be made by adidas or nike......MPL name wound be in front of the shirts
Are you sure about it.. I read somewhere MPL has an apparel subsidiary firm. :unsure:

Are you sure about it.. I read somewhere MPL has an apparel subsidiary firm. :unsure:
Here's a look at the subverts in play as BCCI gets busy bringing MPL on board.
Clause 2.3.2 of the kit rights tender document says: Category of Bidders (a) Each bidder and in the case of a bid by a consortium, both members of the consortium must be: (i) a reputed athleisure company or clothing manufacturer; (ii) a company whose business is e-commerce and who has a recognised in-house apparel label; and / or (iii) a company whose business is fashion retail business.
The MPL is neither and TOI understands that the BCCI will now be responsible for 'kitting' of Team India apparel.

Kit sponsor: Industry cries 'ambush' as BCCI gets ready to sign Nike's replacement | Cricket News - Times of India

Here's a look at the subverts in play as BCCI gets busy bringing MPL on board.
Clause 2.3.2 of the kit rights tender document says: Category of Bidders (a) Each bidder and in the case of a bid by a consortium, both members of the consortium must be: (i) a reputed athleisure company or clothing manufacturer; (ii) a company whose business is e-commerce and who has a recognised in-house apparel label; and / or (iii) a company whose business is fashion retail business.
The MPL is neither and TOI understands that the BCCI will now be responsible for 'kitting' of Team India apparel.

Kit sponsor: Industry cries 'ambush' as BCCI gets ready to sign Nike's replacement | Cricket News - Times of India
Thanks for the link bro.. What an unnecessary mess.

I hope they produce some quality jerseys, unlike the garbage that is being worn by the IPL Teams.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock