Breaking BCCI announces 3 year kit sponsorship deal with MPL

@rahul_apk bro,

Hope you have read this. 👇
Request to everyone, not to just post links as threads or replies, unless we are explicitly sharing a link.

Please add some content. Atleast a synopsis of the news. Sharing couple of important points from the article would add value to the threads/replies.

People visit forums to get information. Links are available in Google search. I won't visit a forum to get that. By posting just links we are only helping the other site but not ours. The reader immediately bounce out of OTF by clicking the link, if there's nothing to read.

So what does this mean... Will they Design new Kits with new colours and patterns for team india like they are doing for RCB/KKR? :)o_O

I was expecting Puma or Adidas to become kit sponsor but surprisingly MPL, not sure how a gaming company can sponsor Indian kit. Only BCCI knows about it. #BCCIThings.
It's not like they have to provide the Jerseys rite? Even in earlier days India was having WILLS, a cigarette company ig as the sponsor. Yeah, I thought Puma, Adidas or Indian brands Seven will go hard for this. But then these Fantasy/ pro-active gaming companies and Start ups are pouring money for Sponserships because of the huge funding rounds. Will have to see for how many days this will go on.

I'm not happy with the decision , MPL could have used same money to improve their app & games , instead of sponsoring the cricket team . Hope at least they would stop airing annoying ads or over promising things in ads in future .

It's not like they have to provide the Jerseys rite? Even in earlier days India was having WILLS, a cigarette company ig as the sponsor. Yeah, I thought Puma, Adidas or Indian brands Seven will go hard for this. But then these Fantasy/ pro-active gaming companies and Start ups are pouring money for Sponserships because of the huge funding rounds. Will have to see for how many days this will go on.
Kit sponsor means designing Jersey's, untill now Nike used to design but as you said Wills = Byjus now, asics was the kit sponsor back then when Indian jersey was used to sponsor by Wills.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock