BBC's Doctor Who | Disney+ | November 2023

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Today the BBC and Disney Branded Television - two giants of entertainment - have come together to transform Doctor Who into a global franchise for UK audiences and the rest of the world.

Under a shared creative vision, they will deliver this quintessentially British show to future generations on an unprecedented scale with Disney+ as the exclusive home for new seasons of Doctor Who outside the UK and Ireland. The announcement – which was made this morning by the next Doctor Who, Ncuti Gatwa, during an appearance on Live with Kelly and Ryan - begins a new collaboration between BBC and Disney Branded Television.

Both partners have aligned under returning showrunner Russell T Davies' bold vision, who takes control of the TARDIS in 2023. He was responsible for Doctor Who's revival in 2005 and is credited with propelling the show into one of TV's biggest hits.

The new episodes will premiere on the BBC and Disney+ beginning in late 2023 for fans all over the world.

The show will be produced in Wales by Bad Wolf with BBC Studios Production.

Q1dcqVX.png

Credits: Disney+ PR.

Mixed feelings. BBC's content needs to be in one streamer. It's just all over multiple streamers. Does anyone know who currently has Yes Minister and Citizen Khan?

Mixed feelings. BBC's content needs to be in one streamer. It's just all over multiple streamers. Does anyone know who currently has Yes Minister and Citizen Khan?
I have been hearing rumors since the show was announced that Disney is involved., didn't really suprise me though. Although, I thought HBO Max will try to get them as they have acquired the Doctor Who library for huge bucks. Either way, Hopefully they sort out library situations and the series returns to Hotstar fully.

Regarding old shows, my simple advice is to simply get some good VPN(Free or paid) and use BBC IPlayer for anything you wanna watch.

Most of the BBC shows are very good.I have watched Line of Duty,Bodyguard etc and they were pretty good.

All the four New Christmas Specials are now Streaming.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock