Ban on TikTok in India

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 7,816
Because Bollywood has invented term like Item number which is meant to provide only an exotic experience to audience by selling women body. I am not sure who feels exotic by seeing a child buttock in diaper ads
It's not exotic but gross and creepy. Talking about item songs. If Emilia Clarke's s#x scenes with n*d*ty on GOT is considered art. Why are our item songs consider vulgar? It's kind of great how people always find bollywood spoiling people. Isn't IPL ruining culture as they have cheerleaders? Isn't BCCI vulgar they have gutka ads all over stadiums? I mean seriously political and religious ads are not allowed during IPL. Gutka ads are. Madras High Court let's see what action you take against BCCI.

It's not exotic but gross and creepy. Talking about item songs. If Emilia Clarke's s#x scenes with n*d*ty on GOT is considered art. Why are our item songs consider vulgar? It's kind of great how people always find bollywood spoiling people. Isn't IPL ruining culture as they have cheerleaders? Isn't BCCI vulgar they have gutka ads all over stadiums? I mean seriously political and religious ads are not allowed during IPL. Gutka ads are. Madras High Court let's see what action you take against BCCI.

GOT is not broadcasted on TV and if it does then it is censored as our culture is different than US. So bringing US example is not right. It's the same reason US has billion $ adult industry but the same does not exists in India.

You got it exactly right about IPL, but we don't see them in India T20 and you know why they exists in IPL it's because of Bollywood influence on IPL.

GOT is not broadcasted on TV and if it does then it is censored as our culture is different than US. So bringing US example is not right. It's the same reason US has billion $ adult industry but the same does not exists in India.

You got it exactly right about IPL, but we don't see them in India T20 and you know why they exists in IPL it's because of Bollywood influence on IPL.
I don't want to hurt anyone's religious feelings. But temples have n*d*ty. I consider it art not vulgar. Same applies to all forms of entertainment.

Last edited:
Zipping fast on his KTM bike and intense workout sessions at the gym — the 31 videos posted on Jatin Nagar’s Tik Tok profile are a cheat-sheet to his life. There is even a video of the 22-year-old unwrapping an iPhone XS Max with ‘Dheeme dheeme’ by Tony Kakkar playing in the background — the phone he allegedly snatched from a person he was supposed to buy it from on June 12.

He said he earns Rs 3 per ‘like’ he gets on the Tik Tok videos he uploads,” said DCP (East) Jasmeet Singh.

Man steals phone to make TikTok videos, arrested

Didn't knew Tik Tok pays uses for receiving likes!

Zipping fast on his KTM bike and intense workout sessions at the gym — the 31 videos posted on Jatin Nagar’s Tik Tok profile are a cheat-sheet to his life. There is even a video of the 22-year-old unwrapping an iPhone XS Max with ‘Dheeme dheeme’ by Tony Kakkar playing in the background — the phone he allegedly snatched from a person he was supposed to buy it from on June 12.

He said he earns Rs 3 per ‘like’ he gets on the Tik Tok videos he uploads,” said DCP (East) Jasmeet Singh.

Man steals phone to make TikTok videos, arrested

Didn't knew Tik Tok pays uses for receiving likes!
What? I also didn't know TikTok users are getting paid. But how?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock