Ban on TikTok in India

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 7,819
First successfully ban drugs, gutkha, weed, smoke.
Bro, it's waste , we blame govt. First upon the change is start from a ourselves. So only we change all unwanted things 👍
(In Tamil there is a MGR song: Thirudanaai paarthu thirunthaa vitaal....... Thiruttai ozhikka mudiyaathu........ ) Translate: the thief thought his wrong and correct him, otherwise we not close the thefts)

Why bring bollywood into everything? Less clothing starts with cartoon and kids content. I don't see anyone complaining about Chota Bheem's Raju being a semi nudist. Diaper ads has buttocks of children. I was shocked at the ending of Sairat. Not because the couples gets slaughtered. Cuz of that naked kid. It was bloody disturbing. I hate this double standard. Child p**nography is illegal. Even 2.0 had n*d*ty. I don't get how these content gets approved by censor board.
I'm laughing from last 5 min. and reading your comment again and again!

Kids starting from the age of 8 (especially girls) use either their phones or (if they are below 11) their parents’ phones and not only waste their time with this app but also get greatly influenced by graphic content. :( Every Saas Bahu Aur Saazish segment on child actors (particularly those who are 13+) features something about their TikTok popularity. :cf2:

Last edited:
Which TikTok app everyone talking about? I installed TikTok app and found only funny videos of Indian people. I didn't find anything wrong.

Why bring bollywood into everything? Less clothing starts with cartoon and kids content. I don't see anyone complaining about Chota Bheem's Raju being a semi nudist. Diaper ads has buttocks of children. I was shocked at the ending of Sairat. Not because the couples gets slaughtered. Cuz of that naked kid. It was bloody disturbing. I hate this double standard. Child p**nography is illegal. Even 2.0 had n*d*ty. I don't get how these content gets approved by censor board.

Because Bollywood has invented term like Item number which is meant to provide only an exotic experience to audience by selling women body. I am not sure who feels exotic by seeing a child buttock in diaper ads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock