Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,873
All desi short video app can not match even 1% of tiktok
I guess you got your answer after looking at this screenshot.
N71dRdR.jpg

i have used the above 2 apps with tiktok. It is noway comparable.
That is what i said.
Whatever brother the review and the download shows something else and it's just launched few months ago. They are improving it day by day.

I am expecting Funbook, Photogram :ROFLMAO:
There are genuine start ups like Ola, Zomato etc which followed their own way and quite successful not only in India but also in foreign countries. But these like Taka Tak are just opportunistic who are all in for quick bucks and no innovation. Mx Player as alone was good because they innovated. That's why they beat VLC in India. While rest products are just for quick money instead of long term trust building.

There are genuine start ups like Ola, Zomato etc which followed their own way and quite successful not only in India but also in foreign countries. But these like Taka Tak are just opportunistic who are all in for quick bucks and no innovation. Mx Player as alone was good because they innovated. That's why they beat VLC in India. While rest products are just for quick money instead of long term trust building.
Exactly!
After tik tok ban everyone wanted to encash the opportunity as it was already a successful trend. Even for the shareit alternate they gave a name share karo!
Even the color combinations of both the logos are similar to that of former ones. (Although, share karo's logo is ditto copy)

Man, that's really a high level of insecurity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock