Australia tour of New Zealand - 2021

time issue is just a excuess for atleast nz vs australia series for indian broadcaster

coz 1st t20i time 11:30am
2nd t20i time 6:30am
3rd t20i 11:30am
4th t20i 11:30am
5th t20i 8:30

don't know from where time issue arise
In our country weekdays 11.30am most of them are going to school , college , office or tune to appropriate channel relax sit and watch cricket in home ?? Answer is urs 🤷‍♂️

On the either side whereas those matches happening after 4pm then the situation is different ex) IPL we all know how broadcasting channels pressure BCCI to reduce double header be it star or sony

anna i say this interm of nz matches in early morning matches time.

did any school, collge now run freely or open after covid break yes for office workers i agree your word

plus if we find ways to see indian test matches which start from 9:30am then why not for t20
Everybody in our country not like you bro 🙂 .. nobody will watch test innings whole day 90 overs it's impossible to anyone 🙂 .. I can understand ur feelings coz me too facing the same by missing beautiful NZ environment but what to do reality is different in our country .. I'm not supporting broadcaster's nor opposing just telling the reality of our country that's it 😎👍

What is wrong with broadcasters like Eurosport and 1sports ? They know very well they cant afford rights of ECB , CA then why aren't they going for comparatively low cost NZC , WI rights ?? 1sports shows all the time only one cricket property rights they won that is Nidhahas trophy
Simple thing.
Without India tour, any country cricket right is useless for them.
India regularly visits Australia & England. So every broadcaster compete for these rights.

Screenshot-20210220-223330.png
Too costly for 1 cricket series and 1-2 budesliga match every week

i fell its all trp game....broadcaster are looking for properties where they can get trp.... and trp means more advertisements, more advt. means more money......2nd factor i see is pricing of channels....which have been capped by govt....i mean how can entertainment channel and sports channel price be same....sports properties have big money involved....i dint know how long sony and star will survive only by telecasting indian cricket as odis and t20s are mandate too share with dd

Nobody is getting the annual pack without them having any Android and firetv stick app and especially with that 15 FPS stream😂
99 Rs For fancode
100 Rs for star pack in airtel digital
90 Rs for sony sports pack
4 Rs for Eurosport
4 Rs for 1sports
153 Ncf
Means around 459 rupees per month for all kind of sports

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock