Australia tour of New Zealand - 2021

Screenshot-20210220-223330.png

What is wrong with broadcasters like Eurosport and 1sports ? They know very well they cant afford rights of ECB , CA then why aren't they going for comparatively low cost NZC , WI rights ?? 1sports shows all the time only one cricket property rights they won that is Nidhahas trophy

What is wrong with broadcasters like Eurosport and 1sports ? They know very well they cant afford rights of ECB , CA then why aren't they going for comparatively low cost NZC , WI rights ?? 1sports shows all the time only one cricket property rights they won that is Nidhahas trophy
IST matters .. NZ , WI matches are untime in IST due to that low viewership due to that profit loss so ended in blackout (satellite channels) 🤷‍♂️

IST matters .. NZ , WI matches are untime in IST due to that low viewership due to that profit loss so ended in blackout (satellite channels) 🤷‍♂️
But before this how indian broadcasters managed to sustain these losses ?? Sony used to buy all major countries Cricket rights . Atleast they should buy digital rights which cost much less rather than complete blackout . This leads to viewers find other alternative which leads to content piracy . And once people got to know about these alternatives , its hard to go back to legal way even if its live on tv .
Amateurs like FanCode are milkiing this opportunity and looting fans with low quality broadcast

But before this how indian broadcasters managed to sustain these losses ?? Sony used to buy all major countries Cricket rights .
May be due to low inflation rate rupee value .. see afterall 1 litre petrol is 100rs then think about others 🙄😒

time issue is just a excuess for atleast nz vs australia series for indian broadcaster

coz 1st t20i time 11:30am
2nd t20i time 6:30am
3rd t20i 11:30am
4th t20i 11:30am
5th t20i 8:30

don't know from where time issue arise

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock