Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

The font doesn’t seem sharp like it used to on star sports, despite the same graphics
I also feel that same,
Yes Because of they are providing each and every language feed with their respective language fonts..

I have seen 1080p 50fps only in prime video..sonyliv still having in 1080p 25fps... checked few times and didn't found 50fps even once in cricket live streaming...
Never found 4k 50fps in any live streaming with proofs of stats for nerds other than rumours...
Recently in England Vs New Zealand 2023..

I have seen 1080p 50fps only in prime video..sonyliv still having in 1080p 25fps... checked few times and didn't found 50fps even once in cricket live streaming...
Never found 4k 50fps in any live streaming with proofs of stats for nerds other than rumours.
Sony Liv does provide 1080p 50 fps in every sports from cricket to wwe live to Asian games to Olympics to football. Sorry but it seems you are mistaken here this time

Sony Liv does provide 1080p 50 fps in every sports from cricket to wwe live to Asian games to Olympics to football. Sorry but it seems you are mistaken here this time
No way...I am checking evrery now and then and after confirmation only I post here...I am checking in my FTS 4k MAX using Developers tool app...also in those apps stats for nerds if available within app..
Although I didn't checked Asian games..

No way...I am checking evrery now and then and after confirmation only I post here...I am checking in my FTS 4k MAX using Developers tool app...also in those apps stats for nerds if available within app..
Although I didn't checked Asian games..
I even enjoyed Ashes in 50fps. Either there is some problem with your FTS or TV.

Against sa avg 10 overs score by aus 60 no matter 3 wickets down
But now against indian aus 42 scored against india not lose too many wickets due to extinguisher steve smith is in the crease

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom