Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Bumrah and Kuldeep should have been rested for last 2 ODIs to check Bench strength in bowling by playing Chahal and Umesh Yadav.

Bumrah and Kuldeep should have been rested for last 2 ODIs to check Bench strength in bowling by playing Chahal and Umesh Yadav.
:ouch::ouch:

Will it be a disastrous move?

Or let him prove this time.(In my view,he should not be selected)

On world cup squad selecting jadeja is risk.he always can't bat well and failed to win matches for india.he is just a bowler.its difficult for him to take wickets in England pitch.can select good fast bowlers instead of him.all rounders will be key in winning world cup

I am just getting the feeling that 1 or 2 dark horses may be considered for the world cup squad based on Ipl performance.

Good..how the pitch at Chandigarh??? Spin track or Flat Track?
Why not Shami ? Is it Risk to go with 3 pacer(Bhuvi,Bumrah & Shami) & 1 spinner(Kuldeep) with other bowling options jadhav & Shankar???

Based on last time these 2 teams played here we might get a flat track, but we some times we ll be surprise with a sporting wicket.

Its a big ground so running between the wickets, rotating the strike & fielding plays huge role & defending on the smaller straight boundary also play big role.

Abt shami, we need to manage his work load very carefully as he s injury prone suffered a minor injury last game. So 100% he ll be rested. Along with him need to very carefully protect Hardik & Kedar during Ipl for the world cup.

On world cup squad selecting jadeja is risk.he always can't bat well and failed to win matches for india.he is just a bowler.its difficult for him to take wickets in England pitch.can select good fast bowlers instead of him.all rounders will be key in winning world cup

Along with Jadeja & Dhawan s poor patch of form & Rayudu s inconsistency giving head ache to selectors & team management.

Any how Dhawan ll make the cut based upon his record @ icc events, Rayudu s inconsistency & Karthik inability to build & play a long inngs might throw a surprise or two in this year's Ipl for world cup selection. An excellent Ipl for someone like Rahane & his consideration for world cup reserve opener & reserve middle order batting slot may not be ruled out.

So literally its only 12 confirmed slots for world cup. Balance 3 yet to be fixed.

Dhawan
Rohit
Kohli
Kedar
Dhoni
Pandya
Shankar
Shami
Bhuvi
Bumrah
Chahal
Kuldeep

Last edited:
I am just getting the feeling that 1 or 2 dark horses may be considered for the world cup squad based on Ipl performance.
Me too thinking same bro. But not 2 may ne only 1.
Shivam dubey, Raina, Yuvi, Iyer, Manish have the chance.

Back
Top Bottom