• Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Virat Kohli Swag Star of the Match
IMG-20190308-212810.jpg

Adam Zampa Jana Bankable Player of the Match
IMG-20190308-212832.jpg

Usman Khawaja Man of the Match
IMG-20190308-213104.jpg

India lost due to lack of quality second spinner i.e. chahal (if chahal is there in place of jadeja australia wouldn't score that much of runs) and poor batting by top n middle order dhawan rohit rayadu dhoni

Add khawajas dropped catch by Dhawan & tactical mistake of sending Kedar jadav before vijay shankar. Vijay shankar will play freely without any pressure & Jadav thrives batting in chase under pressure.

India lost due to lack of quality second spinner i.e. chahal (if chahal is there in place of jadeja australia wouldn't score that much of runs) and poor batting by top n middle order dhawan rohit rayadu dhoni
N the worst decision to send Sankar down the order :dodgy2: He is a run gater in middle as he can rotate strike .. but he is not a finisher :no2: Shankar should come to bat on Rayudu place i.e 4th.

So Pant will be keeping for 4th n 5th Odi :tup:

My team for next match

Rohit
Dhawan
Rahul
Kohli
Shankar
Pant
Kedar
Bhuvi
Chahal
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Good..how the pitch at Chandigarh??? Spin track or Flat Track?
Why not Shami ? Is it Risk to go with 3 pacer(Bhuvi,Bumrah & Shami) & 1 spinner(Kuldeep) with other bowling options jadhav & Shankar???

Virat kohli played hard yesterday to get rest for remaining 2 odis.these fellows spoiled it :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Jadeja should not say himself as all rounder

Back
Top Bottom