Australia tour of England - 2020

target 163 for australia
maxwell show some good spin bowling when england batsman spitting fire 2-14
and kane richardson 2-12

Oh8Eehk.png

Bro u complain a lot from Sony about interruption of matches in between when they signed with ecb few years back, but I guess this time they have proven u wrong from the 1st game itself in 2018 of this deal till now
See as you may be fan of sony I don't know but their IPL telecast on 2015 , 2016 was horrible playing ads in 5th ball of the over , playing ad after wicket fall instead of reply , scorecard graphic was horrible unable to see what the exact score is

Due to all this I made those comments not only me other IPL viewers also here .. so what's wrong in that 🤔 .. as a fan of sony I may digest their mistakes but we no need to be like that .. if the previous series they done a blunder then everybody will expect the same in future also if they telecast in good manner enjoy it .. Again I'm saying my comments on that time due to their blunder so it was not wrong they deserve it coz I'm paid them to watch but they done big blunder in telecasting .. Goodbye

See as you may be fan of sony I don't know but their IPL telecast on 2015 , 2016 was horrible playing ads in 5th ball of the over , playing ad after wicket fall instead of reply , scorecard graphic was horrible unable to see what the exact score is

Due to all this I made those comments not only me other IPL viewers also here .. so what's wrong in that 🤔 .. as a fan of sony I may digest their mistakes but we no need to be like that .. if the previous series they done a blunder then everybody will expect the same in future also if they telecast in good manner enjoy it .. Again I'm saying my comments on that time due to their blunder so it was not wrong they deserve it coz I'm paid them to watch but they done big blunder in telecasting .. Goodbye
OK bro u are right. Now leave it here this thread for Australia tour of England. Not for star tour of sony

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock