Australia tour of England - 2020

😍😍
N7iGaPc.jpg

One Other Great Things was Also happened on yesterday's match when Vivek Razdan on Hindi Commentary at 49th Over and his said

" Chaliye Starc ji Aaj to Aap Hi ne Is match Ki Pehli Over Mein 2 Wickets Lekar Match ki Suruvat Ki Thi, toh ab aap hi is match Ko Khatam Kijiye"

Then Starc doing same thing against Adil Rashid's bowl on hit a Six then Hit a Boundary.

maxwell luck saved him otherwise he will became 1st batsman in history to be given out as fbw(forearm before wickets ) instead of lbw(leg before wickets) maxwell saved as ball hit in his gloves wrist band 😅
Yes true.. I saw that ball.. Would have been funny if hit forearm and given out

In this ODI series,
Adam Zampa got England skipper Eoin Morgan dismissed for 3 times in 3 matches
And before this in ODI series against India he got Indian skipper Virat kohli out 3 times in 3 matches
Looks like Adam Zampa has got some extra love for Opppnent team skippers. 😂
Now they will loose for sure!! They have Removed their lucky charm out of this match 😂😂😂
And as I said earlier they removed thier lucky charm Sam Curran out of the match and they lost the match

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock