Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 16,622
How does chip announcement date affect a phone.
With screen size above 6" and resolution of 720p the ppi will be very low. Display wise Redmi 7 will be a failure.
After all it's hard to get Redmi 7 3+32 under 8k.
Snapdragon 632 is undoubtedly better than Snapdragon 625.
Check and Confirm whether 625 support Dual4GVoLTE if you use 2 sims.
It's just not about the launch dates, the technical advancements happening every year is significantly large.
The ppi will not reduce with increased screen size, think the pixels are also adding to compensate the resolution. It's a decent 269 ppi
Yes you're right about the ppi it's better on redmi 6 pro (432 ppi) as it's a full hd display. For a person planning to upgrade from a device with Full HD screen should not choose a 720p display. I personally prefer 720p displays for budget devices as the graphics will be handled smoother as it has lesser pixels to process. It saves battery as well as data. Adding to battery savings Redmi 7 has an LTPS display. Dot notch is less intrusive to the screen. The price range is surely around 8-9k we're not sure as it's not yet launched in India.
That's all.
You may have personal preferences it's totally upto you to take the decision. I'm done with the suggestions. :win:

Asus rolls out Android Pie for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Max M2 in India

Nothing has changed since the Zenfone 5 days of 2014-15. Despite launching with Stock Android, Max pro gets update only after a year. So there was not much use of coming with Stock Android anyway, just to compete with Redmi series. But the good thing is that M2 series didn't need to wait that much time like M1 pro users

Recieved Android P update for Asus Max Pro M1. Downloading.
The Layout is new and different. Looks premium!
Although feels like they reduced the overall brightness.

x79EYlV.jpg

ooqYzYa.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock