Discussion Are you willing to move to other network due to IUC charges on Jio?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,012

Will you switch to other network due to IUC?

• Total voters
If we move to other operator what will be the guarantee that they will not charge for IUC
All operator copy jio strategy :ROFLMAO:

If we move to other operator what will be the guarantee that they will not charge for IUC
All operator copy jio strategy :ROFLMAO:
They are assuring via sms and social media post that they won't increase.

They are assuring via sms and social media post that they won't increase.
The only assurance they give is that they won't charge separately for outgoing calls to other wireless operators. Nowhere do they assure that they will not increase the entire price of the unlimited packs by 50 to 100rs. It's just a way of fooling the less informed users and gaining from the porting frenzy.

The only assurance they give is that they won't charge separately for outgoing calls to other wireless operators. Nowhere do they assure that they will not increase the entire price of the unlimited packs by 50 to 100rs. It's just a way of fooling the less informed users and gaining from the porting frenzy.
In short term this is benefiting other telecom operators. Remember queue line for Jio? Today I witnessed same for Airtel at my neighbours store. I even tried explaining 6p for minutes isn't much. Nobody won't listen. They start complaining about Jio's speed which is hilarious as only time I witnessed Jio have speed under 5 Mbps in my area is during after 11 pm until midnight.

This transparent IUC will hurt Jio.

My Jio plan expired today and i decided to stick with Jio itself. I have been making a lot of calls recently and Jio has never let me down so far and the call quality has been excellent.

I have a question though. What the hell is this 30 Min plan that shows up on my plan details? I recharged 149 + 10 IUC. It shows 7.47 balance on MyJio home page but i am unable to understand what this 30 Min plan is under plan details and why does it show expiry date as 24th October?
hTKmnoE.jpg

My Jio plan expired today and i decided to stick with Jio itself. I have been making a lot of calls recently and Jio has never let me down so far and the call quality has been excellent.

I have a question though. What the hell is this 30 Min plan that shows up on my plan details? I recharged 149 + 10 IUC. It shows 7.47 balance on MyJio home page but i am unable to understand what this 30 Min plan is under plan details and why does it show expiry date as 24th October?
hTKmnoE.jpg
Jio offers complimentary pack of 30 min to calling other networks for 7 days, who recharged on after 10-Oct.

Jio offers complimentary pack of 30 min to calling other networks for 7 days, who recharged on after 10-Oct.
Exactly they are offering this complementry mins who are recharging in intial days as this offer is just for few days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock