• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 371

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The Apple Watch Series 7 is finally available to preorder, nearly a month after Apple announced the new smartwatch. But the launch of the Series 7 also brings the removal of the Series 6 from the company’s official Apple Watch lineup.

The Apple Watch Series 7 is finally available to preorder, nearly a month after Apple announced the new smartwatch. But the launch of the Series 7 also brings the removal of the Series 6 from the company’s official Apple Watch lineup.

TBH i do not see why people will spend extra bucks on Series 7 watch when it just has minor tweak over Series 6

TBH i do not see why people will spend extra bucks on Series 7 watch when it just has minor tweak over Series 6
Even the iPhones 13 series are minor tweak over the iPhone 12 series yet people spend on the upgrade. I believe it is because some want the latest device every year.

Even the iPhones 13 series are minor tweak over the iPhone 12 series yet people spend on the upgrade. I believe it is because some want the latest device every year.
Series 7 had rumors to have features like Blood sugar level monitoring among others.I waited and waited and finally when it was confirmed that Apple didn't had plans to include it in this version i went for series 6.Personally i feel that unless there is some meaningful addition we shouldn't got for a new version just because it is latest.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock