• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,348

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Apple unveils the next generation of Apple TV 4K, making the best device for watching shows and movies even better
An all-new Siri Remote, innovative color balance technology, and high frame rate HDR deliver the best entertainment experience at home

The new Apple TV 4K with the Siri Remote.
With an all-new Siri Remote, innovative color balance technology, and high frame rate HDR, the new Apple TV 4K delivers a massive upgrade to any television by leveraging a deep integration of Apple hardware, software, and services.

S7rUl0U.jpg

Upgraded to Apple 4K 2021 today... Place order on 25th May and got delivered today (1 Jun 2021).
The bluetooth remote are very user friendly, no need to click, just swipe to select the desire content.

Xk2Xycx.jpg

YPXD8vO.jpg

Previously i have Fire Stick which i bought 2018.
The picture quality was awesome in Apple TV and now it support Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Previously in my Fire Stick it support only HDR with 5.1

T4OGUHn.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Enjoy the quality!

The bluetooth remote are very user friendly, no need to click, just swipe to select the desire content.
This was actually the biggest complaint in the previous generation's remote. Hence they provided both touch and click on this version, kinda best of both worlds! I'm thinking of buying the remote separately.

Upgraded to Apple 4K 2021 today... Place order on 25th May and got delivered today (1 Jun 2021).

Previously i have Fire Stick which i bought 2018.
The picture quality was awesome in Apple TV and now it support Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Previously in my Fire Stick it support only HDR with 5.1

Congrats bro. I'm also planning to buy it. :giggle:

Congratulations! Enjoy the quality!

This was actually the biggest complaint in the previous generation's remote. Hence they provided both touch and click on this version, kinda best of both worlds! I'm thinking of buying the remote separately.
Yes correct, thats the reason I dont use Apple tv remote. But I dont feel the need to buy new remote because I am using my TV Remove over CEC to control all the devices connected to it.

It works so seemlessly that even I dont fire tv remote.
Only voice search doesn't work but for that app remote is there
Also still Siri on Apple TV doesn't work with English-India (God knows why), so I dont use that also.

Yes correct, thats the reason I dont use Apple tv remote. But I dont feel the need to buy new remote because I am using my TV Remove over CEC to control all the devices connected to it.

It works so seemlessly that even I dont fire tv remote.
Only voice search doesn't work but for that app remote is there
Also still Siri on Apple TV doesn't work with English-India (God knows why), so I dont use that also.
I tried that method of using my TV remote. But I felt that the functionality is limited. Basic things work Ok. But if we need to get into the options menu while watching content on fire stick, it isn't possible.

About voice search, yeah I too don't understand why they still didn't give English India option. I'm using English US to work around it, because I think it's very useful to have Siri enabled to quickly forward/rewind/jump to while watching content.

UK's EE TV Platform Launches With Customized Apple TV 4K

It says first in UK but I think first time in the world someone is customizing Apple TV 4K box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock