Good News Bought Apple TV 4K 128GB (2022)

This time I am a little disappointed with Apple TV 4K. Let's talk about some good features first. If we compare Apple TV 4K with Sony Google TV, then the clarity of Apple TV 4K is slightly better. The picture quality looks a bit dull on the Sony Google TV, while the picture quality on the Apple TV 4K looks a bit bright, sharp and fresh. The user interface of Apple TV 4K is much smoother than Sony Google TV, if you have an iPhone or iPad, you will be able to use it even more easily.
Now some bad things about the Apple TV 4K. Just like on Tata Play, while switching from one channel to another, black screen comes for a few seconds, similarly black screen comes on Apple TV 4K while playing and finishing each video and this problem is there every time. is on the app whether it's youtube or netflix or whatever. Some part of the beginning of the video is always missed due to a black screen of a few seconds. Facing issues in fast-forwarding videos especially on SonyLIV and Sun NXT app. All these problems started after updating Apple TV 4K. I hope that in the next coming updates, all these problems will be completely over and I can see the smooth user interface of Apple TV 4K.

Match frame rate off....QMS update coming for black screen problem...
Pls share sound setting pic...I m new in apple tv...
Yes...user interface very smooth...

I have purchased Apple TV 4K (2022) , My 1st Apple product 👌
Picture quality exellent (lg cx oled) 👍 (Appletv>NvidiaShieldPro>Chromecast4k>Cube2>cube3 i used all of these)
dolby atmos working on both hotstar,zee5
pcm on aha app
Youtube HDR (y)
overall Fully satisfied ✅

Last edited:
I have purchased Apple TV 4K (2022) , My 1st Apple product 👌
Picture quality exellent (lg cx oled) 👍 (Appletv>NvidiaShieldPro>Chromecast4k>Cube2>cube3 i used all of these)
dolby atmos working on both hotstar,zee5
pcm on aha app
overall Fully satisfied ✅
Pls share your audio setting in apple tv box...

aKhMQH9.jpg

Audio Output - Tv Speakers
Change Format - Off
Dolby Atmos - on

Hey guys,
I am an apple tv 4k user. Any way we can get a bundle of OTT apps like tata play binge or Jio and get it to work on apple tv? The individual OTT apps come out much more expensive.

@Dr Saurabh Bro Do U Use Any Game Controller To Play Games I Have Xbox One Wireless Controller Can I Use That To Play Games Or Only Some Controllers Are Supported

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock