Apple iPad Air 5

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
The New iPad Air 5 is announced at the Apple event today. It is powered with an M1 chip along with 5G, 12mp front facing center-stage camera.

It is available in space grey, pink, purple, starlight, and an all-new blue color. Comes with a liquid retina display and the same 10.9-inch design that 2020's iPad Air 4 had.

Apple says the iPad Air 5’s M1 processor, which was also included in its latest iPad Pro, has an 8-core CPU that’s up to 60 percent faster than the A14 Bionic processor found in the Air 4. It is available in 64gb and 256gb variants and priced at 54,900/- and 68,900/- respectively. WIll be available from 18th March.

FNWMujxXEAcvJWT
FNWOM3nXIAQBERY

Last edited:
I bought the iPad Air 4 during Diwali 2021 and now it's outdated :(

I bought the iPad Air 4 during Diwali 2021 and now it's outdated :(
Not sure why you feel that way, bro. These devices easily run for 5 years with optimal performance and timely updates!

Not sure why you feel that way, bro. These devices easily run for 5 years with optimal performance and timely updates!
Yes, They are really long lasting. I think the processor is why he feels that way
👇
Apple says the iPad Air 5’s M1 processor, which was also included in its latest iPad Pro, has an 8-core CPU that’s up to 60 percent faster than the A14 Bionic processor found in the Air 4

Air 4 is still a good device and will last you 4-5 years. I am still using 7 yr old iPad Air 2.

Yes bro they will run for a very long time without any issues.

Yes bro but the M1 chip is what makes me feel outdated now. Was planning for iPad Pro 11 inch model for M1 but that was 20k more so dropped that and bought Air 4 but now they bought the M1 to Air 5. Other than that rest of the features/specs are the same and I love Air 4 a lot so that's fine. When they announced it first I was like should buy it on day 1. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, They are really long lasting. I think the processor is why he feels that way
👇

Bullseye 🎯

Yes, bro.

how to get students discount for ipad air5/air4

You can visit this link and get verified with your ID card and order on their site or visit the store (Aptronix/Reliance Digital etc) with your ID card and ask them about the student discount. Some might say iPad is not eligible but I think that's wrong info.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock