Discussion Apple iOS 16 updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 167
  • Views: Views 20,867
My phone (XR) goes Black/Blank occasionally during calls. Pressing the side button once sometimes wake up the screen, most times not. Pressing the button twice cut important calls.
Is there any way?

some issue with the proximity sensor or the software as its an old device, I’ll suggest you to downgrade to IOS 15 and check

I feel battery draining to fast after update 16.1 RC update..
My phone i phone 13..
A release is called an RC, when you have the beta profile is installed. If you got the RC, while you were on the beta profile, you can just remove the beta profile. If there are further stable updates after RC (This is unlikely), you will get them as and when they are released.

A release is called an RC, when you have the beta profile is installed. If you got the RC, while you were on the beta profile, you can just remove the beta profile. If there are further stable updates after RC (This is unlikely), you will get them as and when they are released.
I did the same, removed the beta profile and installed the stable version 16.1 20B82. But still facing the ICICI NetBanking issue which was there on beta

Heating issues are real, lot worse in battery department with respect to 16.0.3
I'm facing also heating issues while charging, never faced this much of heating issue with any of my previous mobile.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock