Discussion Apple iOS 12 News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 10,313
What is public beta bro can you explain me clearly please
It is a beta version released to public (all users).

Comes after private beta and before release candidate (RC).:eek:k:

I’m currently on 11.4.1. I will first see reviews regarding older devices only then i will update it
It is excellent on 6 and 6S even in beta. Which device are you using?

It is excellent on 6 and 6S even in beta. Which device are you using?
6 32 gb
For these two devices ios 12 won’t bring all the features which the newer ones would have. So if battery performance gets better with the update only then I will update

Last edited:
6 32 gb
For these two devices ios 12 won’t bring all the features which the newer ones would have. So if battery performance gets better with the update only then I will update
I think most of the new features are available on 6. I'm not sure about the battery performance, however the phone performance should increase by 30%. iOS 12 is made to make the older devices faster.

I think most of the new features are available on 6. I'm not sure about the battery performance, however the phone performance should increase by 30%. iOS 12 is made to make the older devices faster.
Yeah. My current battery health is at 95% which is decent after using for 15 months, if ios 12 bring something for the battery then i will update it in the first place otherwise coming features don’t interest me much

Yeah. My current battery health is at 95% which is decent after using for 15 months, if ios 12 bring something for the battery then i will update it in the first place otherwise coming features don’t interest me much
I can say one thing though, 12 is much better than 11 right from the beta stage. It's been very stable with no major issues. I reported couple of minor issues and they fixed them quickly in the next beta. Grouped notifications, New Do not disturb mode and Screen Time are my favorite features. The new do not disturb mode saves a lot of battery over night time!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock