Apple iOS 11

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 9,135
I bought it on Jan 5th 2013 (it was released in nov 2012)..You bought it 2/3 years back right?
A year next to yours.. Posted on DDF i guess.

WIndows 10’s controversial WiFi Sense makes an appearance in Apple’s iOS 11
Microsoft’s Windows 10 previously shipped with a feature known as WiFi Sense. Unfortunately, when this feature hit the mainstream with Windows 10, it received such severe backlash that Microsoft was forced to remove it from all future updates of Windows and disable the servers.
WiFi-Sense.jpg

with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad users can now enjoy the WiFi password sharing features first innovated by Microsoft. Interestingly enough, Apple has fixed an oversight by Microsoft, allowing users to simply share access on a per-person basis rather than blanket share to everyone on their contact list automatically.
Such is the tale of innovative Windows Phone features which end up on other platforms.

Received mailer:

The iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, and tvOS 11 public betas are now available.

WKm0Gx3.png

Apple has just released its latest iOS 11 software to public beta, just hours after developers’ beta 5 went live. This is public beta 4 – it’s one digit behind because a previous public beta combined two dev releases – and is very largely a bug fix release.

The overall process is pretty straightforward and requires you creating a beta account at beta.apple.com but read Anthony’s account for details.

Apple warns that this is not final software and as such it’s best used on a secondary device, not the iPhone you depend on every single day, for instance.

As always, it’s crucial to make sure you have an archive backup of the contents of your phone or tablet before you start, just in case something went calamitously wrong with the beta. Anthony’s guide has instructions for this.

And as he also points out, updating can take time so make sure your battery is fully charged, or fullish.

iOS 11 Public Beta 4 Now Available: How To Install And Should You Download?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock