Anonymous Operation India hackers plan peaceful protest on June 9

dreamdth said:
Well it is a difficult task to save a site from hacking but better to control those hackers who hack public sites and we loose our hard work.

dreamdth

It is possible...They need to change to more secure servers that is what anonymous team also said

Better do a daily back-up of your website, if in morning your website is hacked you can upload yesterday nights back-up and very small data loss or may be no loss.

dreamdth said:
Better do a daily back-up of your website, if in morning your website is hacked you can upload yesterday nights back-up and very small data loss or may be no loss.

Ya doing backup's is a good idea

And i agree with your point, get a secure host & server always so no one can hack you easily.

dreamdth

Restoring will not help to customer as all the credit cards details is actually taken already by hackers

mystic said:
Restoring will not help to customer as all the credit cards details is actually taken already by hackers

Ya..........but this hacking team said they didn't touch the details of credit card of customers

Raviteja said:
mystic said:

Ya..........but this hacking team said they didn't touch the details of credit card of customers

who will believe such hackers... :no

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
mystic said:

who will believe such hackers... :no

ya you're right

Yes they say one thing and do one thing, afterall they are bad guys.

Guys, I say nobody needs a backup unless you are trying to curb internet freedom.

I'll say - United by 1 Divided by 0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock