OTF Exclusive Announced plan comparison between Telecom operators

JIO has Target of 500 million subscribers by 2020/21 which they wont be able to meet if they increase this much tariff
.bcz if they make their plans similar like AVOID
why will any NON jio user will go for JIO than.
All plan going to almost same maybe 1 or 2 rupees difference.
Now only Quality will be the game maker ...
Data speed / Network Strength / Call Quality should be improved .
And if operator provides various offer like 50/- discount voucher /Additional data like airtel gives 32GB extra on 84 days plan (400MB fup) will attract customer more.

I think Jio is gonna bring Rs 49 plan for non JioPhone (smartphone) users also. Because of the popular brand name and JioTV, people are going to take it, even me. My Lenovo P2 supports Jio Volte only. and i don't get good signal at indoor because of their 2300 mhz band in airtel. All i want Rs 49 plan.

Last edited:
Nice work @Optimus_Prime bro. Jio will still be cheaper than everyone else. Even now, 444 plan gives 2GB per day with 1000 IUC minutes. After hike, this plan may cost 559, whereas similar plan on Airtel or Vodafone costs 698 or 699 respectively!
we are ready to pay 599 for current 444 plan of Jio if they give us what they promised benefit upto 300% i.e, 3000 IUC non-jio mins and 3GB per day for 84 days

I think certain plan like cricket plan and data only plans will remain unchanged. Big mistake is charging for IUC of Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. The user who would be willing to do long term data recharge would be discouraged.
As I stated data plans remains unaffected. Plus the prepaid Amazon prime offer is gone.

Airtel is still giving 20₹ voucher with recharges so jio also can brings back his 50₹ vouchers with recharges.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock