OTF Exclusive Announced plan comparison between Telecom operators

All plan going to almost same maybe 1 or 2 rupees difference.
Now only Quality will be the game maker ...
Data speed / Network Strength / Call Quality should be improved .
And if operator provides various offer like 50/- discount voucher /Additional data like airtel gives 32GB extra on 84 days plan (400MB fup) will attract customer more.

Even now, 444 plan gives 2GB per day with 1000 IUC minutes. After hike, this plan may cost 559, whereas similar plan on Airtel or Vodafone costs 698 or 699 respectively!

Before IUC, Jio was charging 448 for similar (2gb) plan while others were charging 499. I expect this plan to be priced around 620-650. The 399 plan will be around 559, for which others charge 599.

Obviously Jio will be cheaper than the rest but at the same time, for any plan the difference (with others) will not be more than 50-70₹.

I think certain plan like cricket plan and data only plans will remain unchanged. Big mistake is charging for IUC of Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. The user who would be willing to do long term data recharge would be discouraged.

i think even Jio will charge 599/699 for current 444 plans and all the operators plans will almost be same, Jio will give 3000 IUC minutes in their new plan as of current 1000 minutes which they are claiming as 300% more benefits with newer plans. Other operators are also charging Rs 599/699 for 84 days for 1.5 gb/day plan, 2 gb/day.

JIO already have the similar plan of Rs 555 In Current AIO packs which gives you 3000 IUC min with 2gb/day for 84 Days .

So they will increase price from Rs 555 to Rs 699.
I dont think so..if they increase than surely they will be have big negative impact on their monthly new subscribers growth. as all operator's plans will be same than..so why will ppl go for JIO if they dont get any benefit or cheaper plans from jio.

I dont think so..if they increase than surely they will be have big negative impact on their monthly new subscribers growth. as all operator's plans will be same than..so why will ppl go for JIO if they dont get any benefit or cheaper plans from jio.
They already quoted all plans will be increased, why people will move away from Jio when others will charge same for the same plans, if they did not change then TRAI will force them to change with floor pricing, Jio has lots of subscribers now and they will now get the profits from them. They will merge Rs 444 pack with Rs 699 pack for 2 Gb per day along with 3000 minutes IUC which they are claiming as all in one plan. Their will be Rs 599 plan also similar to other operators with 1.5 GB per day with 3000 minutes IUC.

Last edited:
They already quoted all plans will be increased, why people will move away from Jio when others will charge same for the same plans, if they did not change then TRAI will force them to change with floor pricing, Jio has lots of subscribers now and they will now get the profits from them. They will merge Rs 444 pack with Rs 699 pack for 2 Gb per month along with 3000 minutes IUC which they are claiming as all in one plan. Their will be Rs 599 plan also similar to other operators with 1.5 GB per month with 3000 minutes IUC.
JIO has Target of 500 million subscribers by 2020/21 which they wont be able to meet if they increase this much tariff
.bcz if they make their plans similar like AVOID
why will any NON jio user will go for JIO than.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock