Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Crunchyroll revealed a new title for the Fall 2021 simulcast lineup today with the addition of BUILD-DIVIDE -#000000- CODE BLACK. New episodes will stream every Saturday at 10:00am Pacific Time starting on October 9.

Territories: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, LATAM, Europe, Russia, India, and Middle East Asia.

@Itsme... bro you will be shocked how did they include India. 😐😳😂

25wRZZi.jpg
World is changing. My hope in humanity is restored now. By the way, Sony India should buy license from their HQ for animes in South Asia. Specially after Sony-Zee merger. Will be great for them to bring niche contents and capture that market. Like in Sony Liv.

World is changing. My hope in humanity is restored now. By the way, Sony India should buy license from their HQ for animes in South Asia. Specially after Sony-Zee merger. Will be great for them to bring niche contents and capture that market. Like in Sony Liv.
This will make Muse, Ani-One, ODEX, Mighty Media enemies. Remember even "Demon Slayer movie" was released in India from ODEX. Unless Muse and other distributor stops buying rights for South Asia. Crunchyroll can't get license.

Sony has to follow the same guideline that is to buy from Muse, Ani-One etc. Just like Animax India did.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock