Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Watching The Quintessential Quintuplets, since the sequel is coming next season. Four Episodes in, and I am absolutely loving it. 😍
I have had a smile on my face throughout the episodes.

Watching The Quintessential Quintuplets, since the sequel is coming next season. Four Episodes in, and I am absolutely loving it. 😍
I have had a smile on my face throughout the episodes.
Binged it all in one go. Wasn't bored for a single moment. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The only downside is the music. No good OST.
I'll give it 9/10 (yes, that high). Can't wait for S2. 🤩

Attack on Titan The Final Season - Updated Visual

OntUyIR.jpg

@Itsme... & @Prithi Deb both of you bros might like to see a video on day of mangaka(manga creators's life in this video takem last year it shows day of manga creator who created Rent a girlfriend do check it out, they do mention about it few times in the video also show manga how made process etc

Source
They actually have quite tight schedule. Specially those with weekly manga publication and anime episodes. Like One Piece, Boruto etc. So most of their episode are slow moving(One Piece) or contain lot of filler like Naruto Shippudden(Close to 50% are fillers). Some even take more than a month to publish one chapter. Like Yasuke Murata of One Punch man Manga take more than a month. One arc goes over 3 years. While those adopted from Light Novels(Violet Evergarden) have relatively easy schedule.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock