Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Good News they have launched separate YouTube channel for Japanese voice actors who give voice for Anime series

Source

Seiyu voice actors official channel

1st shrt vodeo of dance done by actor who voice for son goku ( goku in japanese voice)

@Ashton Turner bro have you watched prince of tennis anime in Animax channel , i Have watched it in english dub in Animax India long back during its starting days. other question i hope sony wont shut down Aniplex , as they also own both Funimation along with Crunchyroll. have heard aniplex dubs anime better in English with proper voice and song matching original jap theme song compared to how funimation dubs in haphazard quick manner.

is there possibility of Crunchyroll showing anime in English dub in future in other regions along with english subs

Shaman King (anime reboot) set for April 2021 release

A2Taxa7.jpg

Source

So both Bleach and Shaman King are coming in 2021:love:
Bleach is sequel i.e 1000 year arc and Shaman King is remake.
Good News they have launched separate YouTube channel for Japanese voice actors who give voice for Anime series

Source

Seiyu voice actors official channel

1st shrt vodeo of dance done by actor who voice for son goku ( goku in japanese voice)

@Ashton Turner bro have you watched prince of tennis anime in Animax channel , i Have watched it in english dub in Animax India long back during its starting days. other question i hope sony wont shut down Aniplex , as they also own both Funimation along with Crunchyroll. have heard aniplex dubs anime better in English with proper voice and song matching original jap theme song compared to how funimation dubs in haphazard quick manner.

is there possibility of Crunchyroll showing anime in English dub in future in other regions along with english subs
Nope Aniplex is kind of distributor bro who distribute shows to platforms like Muse, Funimation, Ani-One, ODEX, Hidive, Crunchyroll etc.

That Prince of Tennis Animax Asia dub was made in Hong Kong. That show is owned by Medialink (Ani-One ) in your region. In our region Prince of Tennis is owned by Wiz Media and available on their site and Hulu. Crunchyroll do dub the shows. Currently they're dubbing Tonikawa, Noblesse, Jujutsu Kaisen etc. This partnership between Funimation and Crunchyroll is good for fans across globe. Because catalogue of their animes + dubs gets merged. I think only South Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South East Asia, Korea, Japan won't get any benifits. Since whole distribution system etc is different in your region..
Middle East Asia people will be very happy since they will get Funimation dubs in future because of merger.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock