Angry Birds on Facebook soon..

ssparikshya

Reaction score
It may be time for some of the Facebook's most popular games, CityVille, FarmVille, Gardens of Time, The Sims Social and others to move on. For come February 14, and Angry Birds will make its entry on Facebook.

According to an official statement by Angy Birds maker Rovio, the avian game will arrive on world's No.1 social networking site Facebook on the Valentine's day.

The official launch will take place in Indonesia's capital city Jakarta. Indonesia is the second biggest Facebook market outside US.

Rovio posted on its official page, "Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like competitive pig-popping among friends!" "Join in on the fun -- mark this date on your calendar, and let's make this the biggest Facebook event ever!"

Rovio CEO Mikael Hed reportedly told Mashable that the game will have completely new aspects and a more collaborative feel. The Angry Birds maker has also released a small trailer of the game that offers a sneak peek into the game's Facebook version.

The widely popular game, where birds destroy the pigs who stole their eggs with the help of a slingshot, has been a blockbuster since it first launched on iOS devices in 2009. The game is today available on Apple, Symbian, Windows and Android-based devices, and recently arrived on BlackBerry PlayBook.

Angry Birds and Facebook were the most downloaded iPhone apps of 2011, according to Apple.

TOI

But i dont know as i never tried :shy
but mystic bro has told me , he loved that game..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock