• Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 1,541

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Finally some good news for Android freaks. After months of its release, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is climbing up the ladder of Android OS share, catching up the still ruling Android 2.3 Gingerbread.

From the stats obtained by Google from the devices which visit the Play Store, Android 4.0 ICS is running on about 15.9 percent of all Android devices.

android-august.png

Also Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS’s share has fallen from last month’s 64 percent to this month’s 60.6%, mainly because of the various manufacturers who chose to roll out the Android ICS.

Also the latest entrant, the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is now successfully running on about 0.8% of all the Android devices. Expect this to go up when JellyBean reaches out with Nexus 7 and Motorola Xoom.

Interestingly Android 2.1 Éclair is still active on 4.2 percent, Froyo on 15.5 percent, and Honeycomb on 2.3% of Android devices.

chart-august.png

Gagan said:
Nice article bro. :tup Have you wrote it yourself? :huh

yes buddy... the text part written by me and the two images are directly taken from the Official announcement. Thats why i didnt mention any source ;););)

mmadhankumar said:
Gagan said:
Nice article bro. :tup Have you wrote it yourself? :huh

yes buddy... the text part written by me and the two images are directly taken from the Official announcement. Thats why i didnt mention any source ;););)

Brilliant. :win

Back
Top Bottom