An ATM dispenses double the amount of cash requested without it getting credited

amarnathkvk

Reaction score
:lol:lol:D

This is one ATM everyone would want installed in their house. In Ajitgarh area of Rajasthan's Sikar district, the Axis Bank ATM had been dispensing double the amount of cash that a person requests for. Needless to say, when the word got around- many lined up to withdraw cash from that particular ATM.

According to a report in News18, while the cash that one received was double that what was requested, it didn't get credited from one's account.

The police, on receiving the information, reached the spot and sealed the ATM due to which they even had to face the brunt of the customers. When the police tried to contact the Bank, the officials could not be reached.

An ATM dispenses double the amount of cash requested without it getting credited from the account - IBNLive

Past 7 to 8 year i am using ATM service .. Still i am not lucky but he is lucky :s:s:lol:d:d:tup ..

amarnathkvk said:
Yea laxman bro namba pona namba kasu eduka kuda work aga matingudhu:lol

yeah in my area SBI Atm is there weekly 2-3 days in out of order only .. But they charged me Rs. 120/year as maintance charge :damn:angry:angry:em:u:s:s:nj ..

SaiLaxman said:
yeah in my area SBI Atm is there weekly 2-3 days in out of order only .. But they charged me Rs. 120/year as maintance charge :damn:angry:angry:em:u:s:s:nj ..

Bro write the complaint on sbi fb page,they will resolve the issue:tup

Vicky said:
Bro write the complaint on sbi fb page,they will resolve the issue:tup

yeah bro thanks :) .. But i register a complaint in sbi cc many times bro no use :s:s .. This time i follow ur suggestion bro :tup ..

SaiLaxman said:
yeah bro thanks :) .. But i register a complaint in sbi cc many times bro no use :s:s .. This time i follow ur suggestion bro :tup ..

Bro,all dept cc service may be wrost only:shy,but fb cc know the many details:tup

Also try this link

Complaints Feedback Appreciation - SBI Corporate Website

If this pages not working means contact the branch manager:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock