Discussion Never Open An Axis ASAP Account, Its charges Are Too Much

• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 5,644

Advik

Solutions
Reaction score
Yes guyz, I opened an Axis ASAP Account some days before. They sent me physical debut card without my permission then I talked to CC, he told me that For ASAP physical debit card is must and we received it by default.
Guyz charges of physical debit card is 300+18% GST issuance charge and ₹500+18%GST maintenance charge yearly.
It too much.
Now they charged me again, today I received a message that 400₹+GST is charged from your account as consolidated charges. Im shocked what type of charges these are. I did no transactions till now with ATM or without ATM, I deposited nothing by cash at branch, I have no chequebook, My account balance was 100₹, I didn't cross maximum limit then what type of charges these are. I talked to CC but not get proper answer.
Axis bank is looting its customers with the name of zero balance account.
Thank god that I didn't completed my kyc at branch and my account will be close automatic after one year.
Totally disappointed with axis Asap account.
So If you can afford these charges then open Axis asap Account otherwise this bank will charge too much money for a zero balance account. Think thousand times before opening an account in this bank. 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
Regards.

Except Debit card amc rs.590 and rs.15/quarterly SMS charges(can be disabled through ATM) there is no charges. I done full kyc from branch.
And if u do lots of online Shopping u will benefit more than that debit card charge by way of instant discount every month on Amazon, Flipkart.

Except Debit card amc rs.590 and rs.15/quarterly SMS charges(can be disabled through ATM) there is no charges. I done full kyc from branch.
And if u do lots of online Shopping u will benefit more than that debit card charge by way of instant discount every month on Amazon, Flipkart.
Bro they charged for full kyc ?
Im also thinking for full kyc now.

Bro they charged for full kyc ?
Im also thinking for full kyc now.
No charges. But they will resist to do KYC of this account. Because it's a zero balance account and they get no incentive on this account.
Even I'm using cheque book with this account.

Now all new Axis ASAP A/c holder who opened their account after 8th May,2020 need to maintain minimum balance of 10k.
Not applicable for those who opened their account before 8th May.
7mfxk5d.png

My axis asap account is closed, because I didn't completed KYC at bank branch.

My axis asap account is closed, because I didn't completed KYC at bank branch.
my account was also closed without informing me by any SMS or mail. they sent a demand draft for the balance amount in my account, which arrived almost 1 month later in my native address, then came lockdown and I couldn't go to claim the DD. So 90 days over and my money's gone. such irresponsible bank people :mad:

my account was also closed without informing me by any SMS or mail. they sent a demand draft for the balance amount in my account, which arrived almost 1 month later in my native address, then came lockdown and I couldn't go to claim the DD. So 90 days over and my money's gone. such irresponsible bank people :mad:
Same happened with me when I opened axis asap account 2 years ago and I lost 500 Rs. because of that🙁

If u want a good private sector bank for your savings account then ICICI is best for you. Its my own experience. I have account in HDFC too but services of ICICI bank is far better than HDFC.
Only benifits of HDFC account is their attractive shopping offers. Otherwise for a good service account ICICI is best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock