American Playboy’ to launch on 7 April on Amazon Prime Video

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,370

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The Amazon Original Series ‘American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story’ will premiere on Amazon Prime Video in more than 200 countries and territories on 7 April.

The series tells the story of Playboy magazine’s charismatic founder, Hugh Hefner, who set out to disrupt the status quo and created one of the most recognizable brands in history.

The docuseries combines archival footage, pulling from thousands of hours from Hefner’s personal archives; interviews with notable figures including Jesse Jackson, Gene Simmons and Bill Maher; and cinematic reenactments.

Produced by the Emmy Award-winning Stephen David Entertainment and Alta Loma Entertainment, ‘American Playboy’ begins in post-war America and takes us through the launch of Playboy magazine in 1953 and the next six decades of Hefner’s life and career.

As he built his empire, Hefner became both a social justice advocate and a target of the conservative movement while becoming an outspoken defender of civil rights, freedom of speech, gay rights and, of course, sexual freedom.

The series is the result of unprecedented access to thousands of hours of never-before-seen footage from both Hefner’s and the Playboy archives and Hefner’s personal scrapbooks, which number more than 2,900 and constitute a Guinness World Record. The 90-year-old Hefner has been deeply involved in the development and production of ‘American Playboy’, imbuing the series with rich first-person accounts and never-before-told stories.

'American Playboy' to launch on 7 April on Amazon Prime Video | TelevisionPost.com

I subscribed to Amazon Prime yesterday only, looking forward to see this series :)

kumarvishwas said:
I subscribed to Amazon Prime yesterday only, looking forward to see this series :)
I am using all my reserved sim cards to create free accounts to watch Amazon free after all Jio Kab Kam Ayega [emoji1]

Sarkar said:
I am using all my reserved sim cards to create free accounts to watch Amazon free after all Jio Kab Kam Ayega [emoji1]

Lol. Using free net to watch trial content for free..???

An American Play boy on amazon prime video

An American Play boy
Starts April 7
On amazon prime video

RE: An American Play boy on amazon prime video

https://dreamdth.com/Thread-Update-American-Playboy%E2%80%99-to-launch-on-7-April-on-Amazon-Prime-Video

Already thread running Bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock