Good News Amazon Prime Video Android and iOS Apps added support for Google Chromecast

Meanwhile i read a news about native YouTube app on fire stick. Seems some sort agreement happened between google and amazon

Prefer chromecast over firestick any day, glad they finally added prime video chromecast support, the world is a better place now :)

Prefer chromecast over firestick any day, glad they finally added prime video chromecast support, the world is a better place now :)
What are cons of owning firestick over chromecast? Chromecast is useless without a smart phone.

What are cons of owning firestick over chromecast? Chromecast is useless without a smart phone.
I prefer controlling the video playback via smartphone rather than having an additional physical remote to handle with fire stick. I feel finding a video using the touchscreen interface of a smartphone is way more convenient than locating it using the fire stick remote even with voice input.

I have been waiting this for from long time. Still I have only 30 days of Airtel DTH. Am not going to use DTH further and going to use Prime, Sun NXT, hot star and YouTube. This should be fine.

Yes now it is there.. very good news as this was the only issue as we needed to type mostly for you tube search as Prime already was searchable by Alexa and now it is so much more better with full functional you tube.

Guys I have used both the chromecast and FireTVstick. I'm a google lover, but still, I felt that FireTVstick is the better among the two. The software was well optimized and the physical remote is extremely useful.

Added on iOS app also.

2-F9-D680-F-5-AC4-4241-9947-67638240115-C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock