Amazon Prime Music Updates

I'm listening songs from prime music with my Boat Rockerz Wireless headphone and I must say sound quality is topnotch..
But not better than Saavn... I Like the quality of saavn a lot.
But once try gaana premium quality, in fact it is more premium quality than saavn.
Gaana quality is as good as iTunes audio tracks.

Looks like a premature launch. In telugu, there are not even 100 albums altogether. Even the latest music albums like Agnyathavaasi and hit albums like Ninnu Kori are missing. Lot of improvement is needed. However, UI is nice!

Ya...Might take few weeks/months for it..

Looks like English songs are mostly up to date..(Need to check fully)..

PS. I'm waiting for spotify to launch in India.Heard they opened a office recently

I was using Google music with monthly subscription of rs.89, I already have Amazon prime membership if they added all the songs . I might switch from Google music to Amazon music and pay for one subscription only.

Have been listening songs via Amazon Music web now, must say sound quality is awesome.:giggle:

No idea if it will be included in Prime subscription like Prime Video. Hope it does.:cool:

Finally it's time to say bye to Wynk. It's going to be tough to download all the songs back here.. It'll take some time.
No way, there is no proper content on Amazon Music right now. I was excited like you to click the uninstall button on all the other music streaming apps. But my excitement was totally busted when I logged in and checked the content. They have to add a LOT of content to even compete with the other streaming apps like Wynk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock