OTF Exclusive Amazon Pantry store products migrated to Amazon Fresh

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,909
Ever since Pantry products moved to fresh, the delivery quality of the products in the order had gone down drastically. In the last two times I have ordered from fresh, I have items missings and items damaged in both the cases. I never had faced the issue when it was pantry. Even my cousins are complaining the same. Anyone else as well are also facing the same issue as well.?

Amazon refunded for the damaged and missing items. But we can't contact the customer service everytime we order from fresh right. So, I'm thinking if it was regular issue with many people, then I will for an alternative.
It became very poor.

Ever since Pantry products moved to fresh, the delivery quality of the products in the order had gone down drastically. In the last two times I have ordered from fresh, I have items missings and items damaged in both the cases. I never had faced the issue when it was pantry. Even my cousins are complaining the same. Anyone else as well are also facing the same issue as well.?

Amazon refunded for the damaged and missing items. But we can't contact the customer service everytime we order from fresh right. So, I'm thinking if it was regular issue with many people, then I will for an alternative.
Delivery experience hasn't changed but products availability is reduced at least for my location. Many Grocery items are available for regular orders but not under Fresh.

Delivery experience hasn't changed but products availability is reduced at least for my location. Many Grocery items are available for regular orders but not under Fresh.
I agree, After changing to fresh the inventory becomes small and also the UI has many bugs like sometimes the product is there but it does not show in a category whereas in the case of Pantry that was not the case. Flipkart grocery has a way bigger inventory than Amazon Fresh at least for my Pincode. But I feel they are not able to manage stock that's why inventory looks small as most of the time the item gets out of stock within 2-3 days of coming to the stock.

I agree, After changing to fresh the inventory becomes small and also the UI has many bugs like sometimes the product is there but it does not show in a category whereas in the case of Pantry that was not the case. Flipkart grocery has a way bigger inventory than Amazon Fresh at least for my Pincode. But I feel they are not able to manage stock that's why inventory looks small as most of the time the item gets out of stock within 2-3 days of coming to the stock.
Yes same here, that's among the reasons why I am now using Flipkart Grocery and Bigbasket more often for Groceries.

Totally agree.The fulfillment center guys(More supermarket in mostly) would pack anything they get hand on.I had ordered a Hair color of Burgundy color and i was given a Black one of the same brand.And if you make the mistake of ordering heavy items such bag of Flour or rice there is high probability that the delivery guy would just dump the items at your apartment's security desk without informing.In big apartments such as mine it is really a problem.I trust Big Basket more now a days than Amazon especially for Groceries.

I think it depends on location. For me it is coming from a More Store which is 2Kms away
You are getting products from More Store in amazon fresh? In my location More provides the product if we order from Prime Now option (2 hour delivery) & if I talk about fresh I am getting products from Delhi NCR & giving me expected delivery in 3 days .

You are getting products from More Store in amazon fresh? In my location More provides the product if we order from Prime Now option (2 hour delivery) & if I talk about fresh I am getting products from Delhi NCR & giving me expected delivery in 3 days .
Amazon Fresh is providing only one option in my area, i.e., More Store. There used to be Now Store also before but its gone after merging of Fresh and Pantry

Amazon Fresh is providing only one option in my area, i.e., More Store. There used to be Now Store also before but its gone after merging of Fresh and Pantry
Ok, it seems that they renamed prime now to amazon fresh in your location.
But in my location they migrated pantry to fresh leaving prime now untouched.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock