OTF Exclusive Amazon Pantry store products migrated to Amazon Fresh

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,907
I just love Amazon Fresh but Grofers delivered within 14 min. I always get confused in both.
But, I hate like the way these giants are playing monopolies

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love Amazon Fresh but Grofers delivered within 14 min. I always get confused in both.
But, I hate like the way these giants are playing monopolies (눈‸눈)
I have no preferences at all. I usually go by item availability and whoever is giving good offers and price. Delivery wise all are very good here.

This is way better than going to grocery malls like Dmart, BigBazaar. I always end up spending too much more even though i go to buy few products :)

Buying from big bazar store is really painful. You have to wait few hours to get your bill.

Now free delivery on above 200 in Amazon Fresh.

S9POAL1.png

Ever since Pantry products moved to fresh, the delivery quality of the products in the order had gone down drastically. In the last two times I have ordered from fresh, I have items missings and items damaged in both the cases. I never had faced the issue when it was pantry. Even my cousins are complaining the same. Anyone else as well are also facing the same issue as well.?

Amazon refunded for the damaged and missing items. But we can't contact the customer service everytime we order from fresh right. So, I'm thinking if it was regular issue with many people, then I will for an alternative.

Ever since Pantry products moved to fresh, the delivery quality of the products in the order had gone down drastically. In the last two times I have ordered from fresh, I have items missings and items damaged in both the cases. I never had faced the issue when it was pantry. Even my cousins are complaining the same. Anyone else as well are also facing the same issue as well.?

Amazon refunded for the damaged and missing items. But we can't contact the customer service everytime we order from fresh right. So, I'm thinking if it was regular issue with many people, then I will for an alternative.
No Bro no such issues for me I am ordering groceries from Amazon Since mid-2020 and only in starting I faced that is in 2020 after they refunded me 3 to 4 times later I never got an issue.

No major issues yet but in comparison with Pantry I would say that delivery quality has gone bad ever since it went hyper local. Pantry used to come in carboard boxes much like a regular order from Amazon in much better condition. Fresh is being serviced on bikes much like Swiggy

No major issues yet but in comparison with Pantry I would say that delivery quality has gone bad ever since it went hyper local. Pantry used to come in carboard boxes much like a regular order from Amazon in much better condition. Fresh is being serviced on bikes much like Swiggy
Fresh still comes for me in cardboard boxes with red tape.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock