• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,905

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
All the Amazon Pantry store items have been moved to Amazon Fresh store. This way now Amazon Fresh is available at more locations. More precisely if you had Pantry available at your location, now you can find Amazon Fresh instead of it.

A banner shown on the Amazon Pantry homepage, that says:

ic3YmV7.jpg

I was wondering why Amazon is keeping pantry on the sidelines. This is really good though. Flipkart also needs to consoldiate Grocery and Quick sections.

Btw,
Flipkart Grocery ~ Amazon Fresh
Flpikart Quick ~ BB Daily

From today morning I am seeing Amazon Fresh till yesterday it was Pantry.

pm84TY8.png

From today morning I am seeing Amazon Fresh till yesterday it was Pantry.

pm84TY8.png
For me, most items are still on pantry. Very few products available on fresh. I'm based in Mumbai.

For me, most items are still on pantry. Very few products available on fresh. I'm based in Mumbai.
Here in Western MP, I checked almost all nearby pin codes. They totally migrated to fresh.

But most of the items are out of stock.
The fresh section part of the App is very poor.

Now Prime members are getting free delivery on all Fresh orders (minimum 300) 😍 Previously it was free only for orders above 799

g9r3QgL.png
But I am getting free delivery for 99 and above on Amazon Fresh. Previously it was free for 600 and above. I guess it is different for different pin codes

But most of the items are out of stock.
The fresh section part of the App is very poor.
Amazon Fresh is hyper local. So mostly the stock changes with service area or pin code. I find most of the items in stock and with good discounts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock