Good News Amazon Pantry, Cloudtail & Appario Retail are back on Amazon India

• Thread starter ajgamer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,579
Dekho Freinds I had told You Na..k dont Get sad... Just Wait N Watch N Everything will Be back to Normal n Same as Before ..n see its slowly happening now...Aur ye Election ek baar jaane do fir Sab Kuch Phele jaisa Same to same aur Completely Normal ho jaayega..
Bhai problem ye nahi hai ...when government is changing rule or introducing new rule we are the only ones who are facing issues. For example demonitization problem toh solve ho gayi kuch mahino me ...but woh kuch mahine humlogon ko hi jhelna pada.
Jaisa tha waise toh ho jayega but waqt Ko toh nahi la sakte.i.e. you cannot compensate for the lost period or problems.

"Woh meri neend mera chain mujhe Lauta do"😂

Bhai problem ye nahi hai ...when government is changing rule or introducing new rule we are the only ones who are facing issues. For example demonitization problem toh solve ho gayi kuch mahino me ...but woh kuch mahine humlogon ko hi jhelna pada.
Jaisa tha waise toh ho jayega but waqt Ko toh nahi la sakte.i.e. you cannot compensate for the lost period or problems.

"Woh meri neend mera chain mujhe Lauta do"😂

It does not necesary that the effect last only few months, just look at Fuel price deregulation done in 2010, price then goes up and after 9 years later we are still facing the heat

Appario Retail did add some products last night but they have removed them again. Something's cooking.

This is totally anti-consumer.... Even though Couldtail and Appario are back, they may not be able to take major decisions quickly (related to discounts and sale) as there wont be any representation from Amazon on the board of directors of these re-jigged entities according to new rule.

This FDI decision has been Pro-small-business but massively Anti-consumer.
Anyway, hope Amazon & Flipkart find out a way so that the offline thugs of hindostan
dont get to scam & fleece customers once again.
In such a very big country Amazon/Flipkart serves very small segment of consumers
Small business are effected not only from online sellers but also from big retail houses like D Mart (sells may items at 50% discounts even), Big bazaar, STAR Bazaar, Reliance Fresh, Metro Cash n Carry (de facto retail), More and so many others who are ruling not only big but medium cities also.
There are positive effects too
*Consumer gets best rate
*All sells are GST paid giving good revenue to Govt
*So Many small sellers able to get all India reach good for small scale sector
However price manipulation at manufacturer level is the biggest reason for huge discount, Many times they quote abnormally high MRP and then fake discount too.
Consumer all over prefers high discount and small business is bound to suffer.
High Shop rent and very high establishment cost is also a big reason for problem in small business sector.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the old sellers returned because Amazon has reduced her holding up to 24% only and they are planning to list products at other e Commerce sites except FlipKart may be just for the sake of compliance of rules
Key Amazon seller Cloudtail returns in a new avatar - ETtech

Appario Retail Private Limited is back with their inventory with the eligible FBA and Prime Delivery.

AmazonBasic is still not available (not back on the platform yet).

Just placed my amazon pantry order, no one match the offers they give :)
488 cashback for order of 1517 on top of regular product discounts.
4TepcXd.jpg

Which Bank's Credit Card?
Using Amazon pay balance, I had prime day offer for shopping on prime day last year and that gives 200 cashback for 1000+ pantry order once every month for 12 months..
Apart from this regular 15% cashback for using Amazon pay and 2% cashback for having Amazon pay autoreload.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock