Amazon Great Indian Festival Oct 24th-28th October 2018

I hope amzn is well prepared this time, it failed me, as no deals were interesting on the items which were in my wish list. On the contrary Flipkart had some really good deals on the items I had in my wishlist. This was unexpected for me, as amzn never failed me.
I think Flipkart is better now after it is sold to Walmart and now it is Amazon vs Walmart. Flipkart will also have another sale along with Amazon. Keep your items in both the Flipkart and Amazon cart and be prepared to buy from whatever has best deals.

I hope amzn is well prepared this time, it failed me, as no deals were interesting on the items which were in my wish list. On the contrary Flipkart had some really good deals on the items I had in my wishlist. This was unexpected for me, as amzn never failed me.
I agree with you, Flipkart was better compared to Amazon in last sale. I have Flipkart plus offered for free and Amazon prime paid subscription but Flipkart deliveries were faster and better offers were available on Flipkart

Last edited:
I think there will be another sale for diwali
Yep there were three sale from both amazon/flipkart during dushera/diwali season last year. We could expect more this year.
Though discounts would reduce each time and each day.

Last edited:
Nation wants to know , who are these public who demanded sale after 2 -3 days....
lsiLho5.jpg

This time it seems to be 10% CB after few months, not instant discount.

Any New offer on Recharge : Please Confirm Prime Members

Amazon Pay offer only for Today (24th Oct):
About the offer
  1. Offer period: October 24, 2018 00:00 hrs to October 24, 2018 23.59 hrs
  2. Load Rs.1000 or more Amazon Pay balance to avail the offer
  3. Get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs.200 per customer.
  4. The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.
  5. The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 3 days of the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock