Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Here is some findings ....

I have Lloyd 55" 4K UHD HDR TV with 3 HDMI ports...Also having FTS 4K...We can set different PQ and AQ in all 3 HDMI ports separately...Also it's possible to set desired PQ and AQ from secret factory Menu..Also possible EQ settings from that Menu...This maybe available in most TVs...There is no option to set/adjust PQ,AQ in the open settings in TV...
I have activated D+H both in FTS and TV...
Comparing both in same Picture and Audio settings I found TV is having better picture and audio quality that FTS...Audio is connected to HT from TV using co-axial cable...
I am watching live cricket in TV itself most of the time as getting very very good Picture and audio quality in TV....

My 5yr old FireStick has become incredibly buggy.Planning to buy the new Firestick which is coming out this month

Mine FTS 4K also updated to new version 6.2.8.0 (NS6280/3233)...
Looks great...Smooth functioning...

rBZybwk.jpg

YrSYhHN.jpg

6L8zFNv.jpg

OVGSB5R.jpg

Last edited:
New features added..Now we can use and control Firetv Remote Alexa to many equipments including DTH STB's...

yANMgy1.jpg

DfXbiBk.jpg

MHs6iHD.jpg

hHOFAM8.jpg

I am using firetv 2nd gen, but this above feature come to my fire tv around 15 days back, but still this new theme has not come to 2nd gen fire tv. So I think this feature is now for everyone. This feature is really helpful and we have total control with fire tv remote of tatasky and fire tv, very smartly it changes between the two. One just need to put it to best of use with voice pattern and few commands, which Alexa will start picking after some time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock