Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Is this new?

Fire TV Stick Plus with bundled Zee5, SonyLiv & Voot Select annual subscription.

Same 3rd gen stick (2021). Plus is only for the included subscription from 3 ott) thats why Rs 1000 extra

In the regular Fire TV Stick it's mentioned that it's 3rd Gen 2021. But nothing like that is mentioned for Fire TV Stick 4K. Has the 4K not been updated?

In the regular Fire TV Stick it's mentioned that it's 3rd Gen 2021. But nothing like that is mentioned for Fire TV Stick 4K. Has the 4K not been updated?
I assume that still won't be a hardware update for FTS 4K....Regular SW updates only....

Fire TV Stick 4K was already ahead of time when it launched. The current gen Fire TV Stick has similar hardware that 4K has

I was thinking of buying the 4K variant. But what if I buy now and few days later they launch the next gen? 😅 As it hasn't been updated since long time, I feel a refresh might be right around the corner.

Also, we don't have a 4K TV right now. We only have a Non-Smart FHD TV. And now that I think about it, it would be better to get the regular Fire Stick instead. Because when (if) we get a new 4K TV in the future, it would probably already have Android/Smart Features.

What do you guys say?

I was thinking of buying the 4K variant. But what if I buy now and few days later they launch the next gen? 😅 As it hasn't been updated since long time, I feel a refresh might be right around the corner.

Also, we don't have a 4K TV right now. We only have a Non-Smart FHD TV. And now that I think about it, it would be better to get the regular Fire Stick instead. Because when (if) we get a new 4K TV in the future, it would probably already have Android/Smart Features.

What do you guys say?
Well there will be not much difference in all other apps excluding Prime video... firetv stick have special features for Prime video...I find only this change..

I didn't get u...Means present firetv 4k stick have latest stick hardware?
Current Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen and FIre TV Stick 4K are having similar hardware. The only difference is 4K support. Thats why they did not launch a new 4K stick

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock