Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Your daily dose of News at the end of your day...
IMG_20170829_235904.jpg

Haystack Tv, available at fire tv store
nice UI & Quality
Thanks for this app, @Optimus_Prime bro.
It's really nice and very much informative.

MY firestick and PC are in same network. I kept my TV on with firestick and want to cast youtube from PC. I got the option too in chrome to cast. it also showing "casting youtube to firestick" but in real it's doing nothing...
Any solution experts?? here is SS :
CAST.png

you can only cast your full phone if your phone has miracast support.
1st find out your phone has mira cast option or not.
How to Miracast Mirror Android Screen Wirelessly
Thanks @Optimus_Prime ..
And can you please tell me will this fire stick casting work if i dont have internet ( means if my internet has gone down for sometime ) and i want to cast my phone images and videos, Will it work without internet..??

And also the apps we install on this like some little games will work on not where there is no internet..??

Overall i want to know will switching on this device will always need internet or can the feature ( like games and casting ) that do not require internet will work even without internet..??

Can you please tell me is it tablet version or mobile version, my screen coming is small like mobile ? did u updated anything else as well ?

Latest TATAsky Mobile app installed in Firestick and working fine

Can you please tell me is it tablet version or mobile version, my screen coming is small like mobile ? did u updated anything else as well ?
Hi.. it's Mobile version only..you install set orientation app and select landscape option in that app that's it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock